Monday, June 24, 2013

Review of "Pitch Perfect"

Well Bloggers!
My first review! And what a better way to start off than a review of a hilarious and heartwarming story! I loved this movie. One of the greatest musical comedies I have seen, hands down. Anna Kendrick is inspiring and the rest of the cast should be given great applause as wel, especially Skylar Astin, who plays a nice-guy with a great voice, Brittany Snow who will make you laugh and shows off yet again her beautiful voice, and of course, Rebel Wilson, who I thought was the funniest member of the cast and the movie. The music is great, the lines are funny, and I am glad that this movie got the high praise it got as I think that, and I don't say this too often, was one of my top ten movies of 2012. I watched it again today, as I felt the first time wasn't enough. Congradulations on a great movie, everyone! However, there were a few issues I had. I really loved the character development of Beca and Jesse, but I would have liked to see them  do more with their romance. The lip syncing by the actors is for the most part pretty good, but towards the end there were a few slip ups that annoyed me. A great movie with a great cast! I really hope that all four of the actors I complimented continue on their careers, as well as all else in the cast. If they do make a sequel, I hope they execute it well. When they create a sequel, I really hope they don't ruin it as many sequels do. Good luck everyone, and great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment